Please remember, voters need to provide only ONE of the following acceptable forms of identification.
Barcode is not required.
- Voter ID card issued by the Callaway County Clerk
- Voter ID card issued by a previous Clerk of the County.
Non-Expired. Address does not have to be current.
- Missouri Driver’s License
- Missouri non-driver’s license
- Driver’s license or state identification card issued by another state.
- Missouri National Guard Identification
- United States Armed Forces Identification
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs to a member or former member of the Missouri National Guard or the United States Armed Forces and that does not have an expiration date
Must be a current document and contain the voter’s name and address.
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Government check
- Other government document
WORK OR SCHOOL
Must contain voter’s photo.
- Missouri State Agency Identification (e.g., University employee ID, state employee ID)
- Identification card issued by an institution of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school, located within the state of Missouri
- Birth Certificate
- Medicaid or Medicare card
- Social Security Card
- Identification issued by the federal government