The Callaway County Clerk’s Office is seeking applications from Callaway County Students to work at polling locations throughout the county for the August & November Elections. Students are hired to assist in providing a fair and honest election and to provide customer service to the voters on Election Day. The student will be placed in an area that best serves them. This is a great opportunity to learn about the Election process and a fantastic way to serve their community in a historical political year.
- You must be available on Election Day from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- You must be between the ages of 15-17.
- Poll workers are paid $50.00 for Election Day.
- All poll workers will receive $15 for training.
- Poll workers must have a source of reliable transportation.
For further information, please call (573)642-0730 Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you are interested in serving at the polls on Election Day, please download an application and drop it by the Callaway County Clerk’s Office at 10 E. 5th Street, Fulton, MO 65251.